WEBPAGE UPDATED Saturday August 14, 2021
THE OXYGEN EDGE™ PROVIDES FREE ONGOING TECH SUPPORT. OUR TOURNAMENT FISH AND LIVE BAIT WATER QUALITY CARE AND CONSULTATION IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS, IT’S ONGOING FROM DATE OF SALE.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL AWAY ANYTIME – FROM ANYWHERE
Our Customer Service is Exemplary – It’s Special
Call Us Anytime @ (409) 267-6458
“When our customers have questions, problems and need answers now; we have the answers and the solutions that work. Please call and talk with us especially if you are on the water fishing and have problems that need solutions right now! We are only 1 phone call away any time our customers need any assistance.” David A. Kinser, CEO
Within minutes your of your 1st inquiry phone call, you will discover just how superior our knowledge, experience and customer service really is between us and all other fishing oxygen systems competitors.
We have the solutions to your summer live bait and tournament fish mortality problems and we have time to talk with you. We are professionals and do this full time for our living. We are experts at keeping bait and fish alive in boat livewells and bait tanks for all day trips or keeping bait for weeks in stationary bait tanks (commercial systems or personal home systems).
The Oxygen Edge ™ provides excellent ongoing professional and technical customer support for our customers after the sale whether you buying our life support oxygen-injection systems or superior components (OE diffusers or OE precision dose marine grade adjustable oxygen regulators) for your existing oxygen system.
At Oxygenation Systems of Texas, we are committed to providing much more to our customers than a quick sale. We take the time to understand every customers bait transport problems, wants and needs. We offer custom design oxygenation systems to meet any of your specific needs.
We also sell superior designed and engineered Oxygen Edge ™ replacement components for your existing oxygen systems that have fail or require upgrades.
Whatever your needs are, wherever you fish, we offer support options to keep your live bait supercharged and healthy during transport and captivity, offshore or inshore, 1 day transports or 5 day offshore transports. Our professional staff is always ready and available to assist you and we are always only 1 phone call away.
Our experience, innovative methods and procedures substantially reduce acute as well as delayed mortality in “catch and release” saltwater and freshwater fishing tournaments. One “Dead Fish Penalty” and you will lose the money and the prize at any freshwater or marine C&R fishing tournament.
If you are fishing “Kill Tournaments” like the CCA fishing tournment; keep those fish alive all day in your livewell to the weigh-in scales. Conserve live weight and length, keep those fish alive in your livewell all day like the professional do.. Dead fish always begin to lose weight and length at the moment of death, the normal process of death and dying. Keep your “kill tournament fish” alive, let the weigh master kill the fish or the weigh-master can release your fish back into the wild alive and healthy.
AVOIDING THAT DREADED “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND WINNING THE PRIZE IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FISHING TOURNAMENT GAME AND EVERY FRACTION OF AN OUNCE AND FRACTION OF AND FRACTIONS OF INCHES COUNT TOO!
ONE FISH DIES IN YOUR LIVEWELL IN A SUMMER FISHING TOURNAMENT AND YOU CATCH THAT “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND YOU WILL LOSE THE TOURNAMENT MONEY, AND PRIZE. THE PRIZE. MONEY AND FAME YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR. IS LOST BECAUSE 1 FISH DIED IN YOUR LIVEWELL
YOU SIMPLY FAILED TO KEEP ALL YOUR CATCH ALIVE IN YOUR LIVEWELL
We do much more than take your order and ship equipment to you. Our goals and objectives are to help our tournament customers understand how to improve and maintain safe livewell water quality all day that will keep your tournament caught fish safe, alive and healthy every summer. Minimizing summer tournament livewell mortality and morbidity and avoiding that “Dead Fish Penalty” can be impossible without the right livewell life support equipment – The Oxygen Edge ™ livewell oxygen-injection systems.
Our goal is to help our customers develop the knowledge, understanding and ability to safely transport, stockpile and maintain captive live bait and live fish in safe healthy manmade livewell/bait tank environments even in the worst Dog Day hostile summer conditions all day, all night, all week and all month 24/7.
Keep bait and fish alive and healthy for hours, overnight or for days during the summer and winter anywhere in the world. It’s simple when you have help, understand how, have the right oxygen-injection life support equipment and especially when you have easy access to our staff to help you when your need help.
Our customer support is enhanced by decades of success, years of 1st hand experience and state-of-the-art livewell oxygen-injection technology that we invented and developed the past 30 years. We assure you the greatest live haul and stockpiling success possible in the 20th and 21st century. Our customer support is always available, exceptional and very professional.
TEST US: Call us anytime and see for yourself, compare our customer service to any and all our competitors selling any/all brands/kind/types of fishing and live bait oxygen systems in the USA.
Our FREE Customer support services includes:
WE BUILD, SELL, SERVICE OXYGEN EDGE™ STANDARD AND CUSTOM DESIGNED FISHING OXYGEN-INJECTION SYSTEMS THAT WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC LIVE FISH TRANSPORT AND OVERNIGHT STOCKPILING REQUIREMENTS OFFSHORE, NEAR SHORE AND ONSHORE – MARINE AND FRESHWATER APPLICATIONS
• Live bait and live fish transport care, short term and long term care
• Custom design oxygen system to meet your specific fishing needs
• Understanding fish physiology, keeping captive wild fish and bait healthy and strong
• Handling fresh caught bait and fish, identifying and eliminating the serious stressors, crisis intervention
• Catching, processing and handling stressed bait and tournament Catch & Release fish
• Water quality management, special conditions and equipment limitations
• Water chemistry, making it right and keeping it right with confidence
• Fish keeping for those fragile baits and expensive catch and release tournament fish
• Managing delicate offshore hook baits all day and overnight in boat livewells or bait pens
• Hauling baits across the state or around the world
• Transporting and stockpiling commercial live bait from the bait catcher to the consumers hook
• Live bait chemicals and there are several excellent combinations, food coloring and the Federal Food and Drug Administration
• What’s humbug, magic, myth and old wives tales; what really works consistently and what won’t ever work regardless of modifications, the laws of the livewell
• Livewell water pumps, what size water pump do you need, how much water flow is too much or too little
• Rigging your livewell and bait tank, making your boat safer for you and your livewell more efficient
• Processing live fish at tournament weigh-in’s, the procedure is important. Keep those live fish in your weigh-in bag from the boat to the scales reducing stress, improving post release survival.
WINNING THE TOURNAMENT MONEY AND PRIZE IS MOST IMPORTANT IN ALL FISHING TOURNAMENTS.
AVOIDING THAT “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND TOURNAMENT LOSS IN SUMMER C&R MARINE AND FRESHWATER TOURNAMENTS IS NOT ONLY SAD AND DISAPOINTING ALL BECAUSE OF 1 DEAD FISH. ONE DEAD FISH CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE IN C&R TOURNAMENTS.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER REALLY GREAT WAYS TO USE THAT OXYGEN SYSTEM… check it out, ASK.
Phone: 1 (409) 267-6458