WEBPAGE UPDATED Saturday August 1, 2020
WE PROVIDE FREE ONGOING TECH SUPPORT AND FISH CARE CONSULTATION FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS THAT IS ONLY 1 PHONE CALL AWAY ANYTIME-ANYWHERE
Our Customer Service is Exemplary – It’s Special
“When our customers have questions, problems and need answers now; please call and talk with us. We are only 1 phone call away any time our customers need any assistance.” David Kinser, CEO
Within minutes your of your 1st inquiry phone call, you will discover just how superior our knowledge, experience and customer service really is between us and all other fishing oxygen systems competitors.
We have the solutions to your summer live bait and tournament fish mortality problems and we have time to talk with you. We are professionals and do this full time for our living. We are experts at keeping bait and fish alive in boat livewells and bait tanks for all day trips or keeping bait for weeks in stationary bait tanks (commercial systems or personal home systems).
The Oxygen Edge ™ provides excellent ongoing professional and technical customer support for our customers after the sale whether you buying our life support oxygen-injection systems or superior components (OE diffusers or OE precision dose marine grade adjustable oxygen regulators) for your existing oxygen system.
At Oxygenation Systems of Texas, we are committed to providing much more to our customers than a quick sale. We take the time to understand every customers bait transport problems, wants and needs. We offer custom design oxygenation systems to meet any of your specific needs.
We also sell superior designed and engineered Oxygen Edge ™ replacement components for your existing oxygen systems that have fail or require upgrades.
Whatever your needs are, wherever you fish, we offer support options to keep your live bait supercharged and healthy during transport and captivity, offshore or inshore, 1 day transports or 5 day offshore transports. Our professional staff is always ready and available to assist you and we are always only 1 phone call away.
Our experience, innovative methods and procedures substantially reduce acute as well as delayed mortality in “catch and release” saltwater and freshwater fishing tournaments. One “Dead Fish Penalty” and you will lose the money and the prize at any freshwater or marine C&R fishing tournament.
If you are fishing “Kill Tournaments” keep those fish alive all day in your livewell to the weigh-in scales and conserve weight and length. Dead fish always lose weight and length on ice. The weight loss is the normal process of death and dying. Keep those “kill tournament fish” alive and let the weigh master kill it or the weigh-master can release the fish alive back into the wild.
AVOIDING THAT DREADED “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND WINNING THE PRIZE IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FISHING TOURNAMENT GAME AND EVERY FRACTION OF AN OUNCE AND FRACTION OF AN INCH COUNTS!
ONE FISH DIES IN YOUR LIVEWELL IN A SUMMER FISHING TOURNAMENT AND YOU CATCH THE “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND YOU WILL LOSE THE TOURNAMENT MONEY, THE PRIZE AND FAME YOUE WORKED SO HARD FOR.
We do much more than take your order and ship equipment. Our goals and objectives are to help our customers understand how to improve and maintain water quality that will keep your live bait and tournament fish alive and healthy every summer, minimizing livewell mortality and morbidity.
We’re here to help our customers develop the understanding and ability to effectively transport, stockpile and maintain captive live bait and live fish in safe healthy manmade environments even in the worst summer conditions all day, all night, all week and all month 24/7.
Keep bait and fish alive and healthy for hours, overnight or for days during the summer and winter anywhere in the world. It’s simple when you have help, understand how, have the right oxygen equipment and especially when you have easy access to our staff to help any time you need it.
Our customer support is enhanced by decades of success, experience and state-of-the-art livewell oxygen injection technology. We assure you the greatest live haul and stockpiling success possible. Our customer support is simply exceptional and professional.
Call us anytime and see for yourself, compare our customer service to all our competitors selling any/all brands/kind/types of fishing and live bait oxygen systems in the USA.
Our FREE Customer support services includes:
WE BUILD, SELL, SERVICE OXYGEN EDGE™ STANDARD AND CUSTOM DESIGNED FISHING OXYGEN-INJECTION SYSTEMS THAT WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC LIVE FISH TRANSPORT AND OVERNIGHT STOCKPILING REQUIREMENTS OFFSHORE, NEAR SHORE AND ONSHORE – MARINE AND FRESHWATER APPLICATIONS
• Live bait and live fish transport care, short term and long term care
• Custom design oxygen system to meet your specific fishing needs
• Understanding fish physiology, keeping captive wild fish and bait healthy and strong
• Handling fresh caught bait and fish, identifying and eliminating the serious stressors, crisis intervention
• Catching, processing and handling stressed bait and tournament Catch & Release fish
• Water quality management, special conditions and equipment limitations
• Water chemistry, making it right and keeping it right with confidence
• Fish keeping for those fragile baits and expensive catch and release tournament fish
• Managing delicate offshore hook baits all day and overnight in boat livewells or bait pens
• Hauling baits across the state or around the world
• Transporting and stockpiling commercial live bait from the bait catcher to the consumers hook
• Live bait chemicals and there are several excellent combinations, food coloring and the Federal Food and Drug Administration
• What’s humbug, magic, myth and old wives tales; what really works consistently and what won’t ever work regardless of modifications, the laws of the livewell
• Livewell water pumps, what size water pump do you need, how much water flow is too much or too little
• Rigging your livewell and bait tank, making your boat safer for you and your livewell more efficient
• Processing live fish at tournament weigh-in’s, the procedure is important. Keep those live fish in your weigh-in bag from the boat to the scales reducing stress, improving post release survival.
WINNING THE TOURNAMENT MONEY AND PRIZE IS MOST IMPORTANT IN ALL FISHING TOURNAMENTS.
AVOIDING THAT “DEAD FISH PENALTY” AND TOURNAMENT LOSS IN SUMMER C&R MARINE AND FRESHWATER TOURNAMENTS IS NOT ONLY SAD AND DISAPOINTING ALL BECAUSE OF 1 DEAD FISH. ONE DEAD FISH CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE IN C&R TOURNAMENTS.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER REALLY GREAT WAYS TO USE THAT OXYGEN SYSTEM… check it out, ASK.
Phone: 1 (409) 267-6458